Thursday, March 22, 2007

Allergy or Sickness?

After a very stressful quarter, I have either come down with some kind of sinus contagion, or spring allergy season is getting to me. Compared to most people in Eugene, I usually make it through the early blooms of spring. However, I am now talking very poorly and sneezing has commenced. Maybe I need a shot of whiskey? Too bad I'm so broke until next week. I'm presently eating off of the generosity of others until next Thursday. Alas, I miss my supplemental income from last year. Oh well! I'll get my finals to grade today, and do them quickly so I can leave town next week. Hopefully, I'm not actually sick, and I just have allergies this year. May my temporary misery lead to blessings for everyone else in the grand cosmic scheme. Any opinions on 'Lost' last night?

3 comments:

Matto said...

Hope you get well soon. At least you can take heart that once you start grading exams that there will be some students' grades that will be suffering with you.

kungfuramone said...

It's too bad about John Locke having been transformed from awesome in season 1 to wimpy doofus in the current season. I read an interview in which the actor playing him (Terry O'Quinne) spoke about being annoyed with the whole thing as well.

Still beats sitcoms...

Trust in Steel said...

Indeed!