Friday, February 23, 2007

Major Syllabus Exam


As I write this, Sasha is enduring his major syllabus exam on the WWII Eastern Front. I think it will be followed by a sojourn to Rennie's in order to provide an appropriate respite from academic drudgery on a Friday afternoon. My head nearly exploded in Greek this morning in a way that suggests I should reduce the inflammation of the brain cells with moderate to large quantities of appropriate spirits.

P.S. For disturbing images of a strange and unclassifiable sea creature check out this beast.

That is all!

2 comments:

kungfuramone said...

I assume Sasha taught everyone giving his exam a thing or three about Russian tanks and why Stalin nearly lost the war. Give him a hi-five for me when you see him next, bitte.

Trust in Steel said...

I will hi-five Sasha. What did you think of the strange sea-beastie: hoax or further nuance illustrating bizarre evolution?