Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Crossing into the Abyss

This is my initial venture into the nefarious netherworld that is the blogosphere. I have resisted being corrupted for as long as possible. However, my impending move to UCLA, and the corrupting temptations of the City of Fallen Angels, has caused me to cast away my virtue in a hedonistic display of indulgence. I expect Orcus to ascend from the depths and carry me off to the halls of perpetual shade at any time. In reality, I have found the ability to keep track of departed friends with limited effort a useful tool. Isn't laziness a powerful force? Congrats to El Machetito on his great funding and impending move to the midwest!

As always: Bibamus, moriendum est!

1 comment:

kungfuramone said...

Splendid! I'm overjoyed to have you on board. Having everyone on the network via blogs is almost kind of sort of like actually seeing them, minus the drunkenness. So we're forced to drink while we blog instead.

Anyway, big congrats on the UCLA contract. Post details when you get time.